Garena Free Fire – Free Survival Game is identical to PUBG
Garena Free Fire – Spooky Night is the latest version of the hottest survival shooting game on PC today, offering dramatic, engaging shooting similar to PUBG Mobile survival blockbuster.
Garena Free Fire is also known as Free Fire Battlegrounds, Garena FF or Free Fire, bringing players into the fierce battle for the survival of up to 50 people. The task of the player is to quickly find the weapons, necessary equipment, fight and destroy each other to become the last survivor.
Right from level 1, players have experienced 3 game modes: Solo (1-player mode), Duo (2-player team) and Squad (4-player team play). If you do not have friends to play with the group, the system automatically matches other players with the same level or characteristics of the group. After that, you can also experience other dramatic modes such as Speed, Race, Rank. Besides playing on PC, you can experience Garena Free Fire on both Android and iOS phones.
Garena Free Fire gives players a large map, with 40 seconds to prepare to enter the war of survival. Each match usually lasts 12 – 15 minutes, with extremely fast paced requires players to be extremely agile, assertive new hope to survive.
You can choose 1 of 4 characters in Garena Free Fire: Kelly, Olivia, Ford and Andrew, then use gold to upgrade the character and unlock skills. Similar to the Rules of Survival, Hopeless Land shooter, players also face the circle, will also shrink gradually after a certain period of time, anyone outside the circle will lose blood for to death.
You can play games on both popular mobile platforms with Free Fire for Android and Free Fire for iOS. However, if you are a computer lover, you can still experience playing the Garena Free Fire game for PC extremely well.
The unique feature in the survival game Garena Free Fire
- There are 3 main game modes: Solo (alone), Duo (2-player team) and Squad (4-player team).
- There are up to 7 types of weapons: Dagger, Green USP, AK-47, M4A1, UMP, Shotgun, AWM, and 14 different types of components.
- Customize character appearance such as clothes, shoes to strengthen the character.
- The map is divided into many different areas such as warehouses, barracks, chemical areas, airports
- Complex terrain, lots of hills, forests, alleys increase the attraction.
- Quickly pick up weapons, equipment such as hats, armor, bandages for the fight.
- Transportation varies from cars, motorcycles to helicopters.
- Control the vehicle through many different terrains.